BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

".Life's too short to think, better act now when it comes to love."

Chapter 38 - Rejection

School was over and the students were off to their different rides, some fetched others in groups towards their service. Isabelle grabbed her things and as she was about to leave, a hand grabbed her arm.
"Hey. How 'bout I take you home", Marc pleadingly asked Isabelle. His eyes seeped through hers.

"Um. I'm Sorry. My parents fetch me."

"Oh well then at least let me walk you out from school."

Isabelle wondered. "Why?"

"Oh I don't know. I just want to spend time with you".

Isabelle flushed and looked away.

"No. I'm sorry." Isabelle ran off her heart beating faster than ever.

Marc was left there his hands shaking. He never felt like that before maybe it was the feeling of rejection that took him. He got this things with such depression while Isabelle hurriedly left the campus.
This isn't right, Isabelle thought. She mustn't fall for him she had enough to deal with, having Miguel and Juanito. There was too much distraction. Too much for her heart to handle. Too much for her mind to think about. She was almost teary eyed with all these coming to her. Everything was a mistake: her talking to Marc, gazing upon him at Algebra class and agreeing to show him around one time. It was not right to let him hope because she does not want him to. Isabelle knew what to do. It would be hard but it must be done. She must reject Marc and eject him from her life.

0 comments:

(based on a true story of my friend)